Welcome to the Speaker Registration Page!
Information provided here is used for conference administrative purposes, such as name badges, CLE, and session descriptions. Below is what we need and when we need it -- please!
Your Face. Please upload your beaming headshot when you register.
Your Background. Please upload your impressive bio when you register.
Your Session. Please indicate your session title and time and date you will wow your audience.
Session Materials. Email any articles, papers or other background materials directly to Cyndy.Noonan@LitigationConferences.com. Please send them by Dec. 31 or as soon as humanly possible! We need materials early for CLE accreditation. These do not have to be PowerPoints for CLE, but you will need a PowerPoint for your presentation.
PowerPoints. Send directly to Cyndy.Noonan@LitigationConferences.com by Jan. 31.
Conference Location & Date: Feb. 26-27, 2018
The Marvin Center
George Washington University
800 21st Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20052
Accommodations - We will have hotels with special conference rates available soon. Please check back for full information.
Why Speakers Often Sponsor:
- Gain exposure to high-caliber participants. Our participants include CPO's, CISOs, CTOs, law firm attorneys, educators, technologists, NGOs, and policymakers.
- Engage with global leaders in privacy and security. More than 100 of the most prominent and well-respected experts in privacy and security are speaking at the Forum.
- Become involved in a unique and essential event. The Forum breaks down the silos and brings privacy and security professionals together.
To learn more, get a sponsorship menu or create a custom sponsorship, we'd love to hear from you. Host a dinner party or reception. Select from the menu, or work with us to create the sponsorship that's right for your organization! Our sales team will be delighted to discuss and explore the complete menu of options. Email or phone, for more information:Brownie. Bokelman@LitigationConferences.com
(484) 324-2755 x2120
(484) 324-2755 x2050
Plan ahead! Attend the two-day program!
Register now before it's sold-out. The Forum is guaranteed to deliver rigorous discourse and practical takeaways. Additional registration is required for speakers to attend any workshops or an intensive day! Click here for program registration information.
1. I grant Privacy and Security Academy the irrevocable right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance as embodied in the Recording whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes, DVDs or other media now known or later developed. Privacy and Security Academy shall have complete ownership of the Recording in which I appear, including copyright interests.
2. I grant Privacy and Security Academy the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell, distribute and license the Recording, either in whole or in parts, for any purposes that Privacy and Security Academy, in its sole discretion, may determine, including without limitation advertising and promotion.
3. I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement and hereby give all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for use of my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance embodied in the Recording.
4. I agree that Privacy and Security Academy is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Recording.
5. I release Privacy and Security Academy from any liability connect with HB's use of these items and will indemnify, defend and hold Privacy and Security Academy harmless from and against any claim arising in connection with breach of the foregoing representations. ×