Welcome to the Speaker Registration Page!
If you're NOT a speaker and would like to register as an attendee please click here!
Here you are able to upload all the necessary documents to ensure the success of your session and participation.
You may return at any time to upload your biography and jpeg of head shot. Form information is used for conference administrative purposes; name badges, cle, session descriptions.
It is your responsibility to ensure all submissions include correct title information and documents meet specifications. Reference either the session number/title/time when sending the materials for easy reference. Email the final materials as soon as they're finalized, so we may meet state CLE deadlines.
- Session Materials*: Email directly to Donna.Roberts@LitigationConferences.com. Include Your Name, Session Title, please specify if Reading materials (to be posted publicly) or for attendees ONLY (to be posted on the password protected webpage)
- Biographies: Bio, Your Name, Session Title/Time/Date
- Photo: Include Your Name, Session Title (if assigned): 400x400pixels Format: JPG
Conference Location & Date: Wednesday to Friday, October 3-5, 2018
The Marvin Center
George Washington University
800 21st Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20052
Attention All Speakers!
Plan ahead for Wednesday, Oct 3 Pre-Conference Day! Additional registration is required for all Speakers to reserve a spot at the workshops or an intensive day, seats are limited to 40 attendees! (Note: Oct 4-5 General Session Speakers must pay to attend Pre-Conference Day, unless you're also speaking at workshop or intensive day).
We are offering General Day Speakers a 25% discount to attend a workshop or an intensive day. Please use code PSF25 when you check out at the 'pick & pay' portion of the registration process.
NOTE: Workshop, Intensive Day, General Session Speakers do NOT have to pay for admittance into Oct 4-5 General Session days.
Sponsorship? Benefits of why a speaker, or their company, may consider sponsoring:
- Gain exposure to high-caliber participants. Our participants include CPO's, CISOs, CTOs, law firm attorneys, educators, technologists, NGOs, and policymakers.
- Engage with global leaders in privacy and security. More than 300 of the most prominent and well-respected experts in privacy and security are speaking at the Forum, which we expect to be 1200 strong in 2018!
- Become involved in a unique and essential event. The Forum breaks down the silos and brings privacy and security professionals together.
- To learn more, get a sponsorship menu or create a custom sponsorship, we'd love to hear from you. Host a dinner party or reception. Select from the menu, or work with us to create the sponsorship that's right for your organization!
Customer Care: Suzanne.Armstrong@LitigationConferences.com For more sponsorship information contact Suzanne by phone (484) 324-2755 x2050
1. I grant Privacy and Security Academy the irrevocable right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance as embodied in the Recording whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes, DVDs or other media now known or later developed. Privacy and Security Academy shall have complete ownership of the Recording in which I appear, including copyright interests.
2. I grant Privacy and Security Academy the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell, distribute and license the Recording, either in whole or in parts, for any purposes that Privacy and Security Academy, in its sole discretion, may determine, including without limitation advertising and promotion.
3. I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement and hereby give all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for use of my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance embodied in the Recording.
4. I agree that Privacy and Security Academy is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Recording.
5. I release Privacy and Security Academy from any liability connect with HB's use of these items and will indemnify, defend and hold Privacy and Security Academy harmless from and against any claim arising in connection with breach of the foregoing representations. ×